Skip to content
chharden's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 26th, 2018 7:00 AM

Billing Delays sending Payments via mail

It is a common pattern that Comcast delays appyling payments when sending checks through the mail.  They will receive the check but not process it at their pennsylvania locations for several days making the payment outstanding.  Why does htis happen?

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi chharden and welcome to business forums.

I would like to assist with your payment concerns. Are we entirely sure these checks and reaching the location and taking several days to process or are they being delayed since they are being sent through mail? Is this causing any impact on your bill? If so, please private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account.

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am in Seattle, WA. I mailed a payment to Comcast directly from the downtown Seattle post office on Thursday, 1/25/18.

As Comcast is also in Seattle, I expected the payment to reach Comcast by today, Monday 1/29. I just called Customer Service, & was told it can take 10 days to get posted to the account. This is for a business, and I don'twant our service interupted.

Why would it take 10 days to post a transaction to an account?  I am not allowed to make payments on-line to our business account; it has to be by check & sent through the mail.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi JulieM and welcome to the business forums.

If the delay of your payment is impacting your services, I would like to assist. Please private message me your full name, the name of the business, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account.