Skip to content
S27481's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 6:00 AM

Automated Attendant needs to be attended to

The automated attendant some well meaning individual put in front of the business customer service people (who are very good) is worse than useless.

1. It doesn't recognize my Comcast phone number as being valid.  Once I actually got to a human they verified its validity.

2. It has a limited set of options - none of which fit my question and then made it difficult to get a live operator.

Comcast Business used to be great,  The customer service was second to none.  The implementation of this automated attendant makes the "look and feel" equivalent to the consumer side of the business.  I might as well go back to Verizon,

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi S27481 and welcome to the business forums. 

My apologies in regard to your experience with the automated attendant. I'll have your feedback reviewed. 

If you would also like to have your information reviewed to make sure the system recognizes when you call in, I can certainly look into that as well. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business services.