Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 12:59 PM

Account Management Contact?

Does anyone have a reliable way to contact account management support? Our account manager has been ignoring my emails for 3 straight weeks now. His manager is CCed in the email as well and no response. Every time I call support they contact our AM who says he will follow up the same day and never does. Looking for a way to get a reliable contact to solve me issues. 

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

31 Messages

4 days ago

user_81b740 Hello! We'll be happy to help you out. Please send a Direct Message with your full name/business name, and business address. Here are instructions on how to send a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Business Support" in the to line and select "comcast_business_community" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

Hi!

Thanks for the response. When doing this, the dropdown only shows random users with similar names. There is no person that is listed at "Business Support" in the dropdown that I see. I have tried to 2 browsers to ensure that the browser wasn't the issue. 

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

31 Messages

I apologize, but it should be under "comcast_business_community" and not Business Support.

(edited)