Skip to content
A

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 4:02 AM

Account Closure

Add us to the list of businesses that can't close their account.  Chat says you have to call, phone people say they can't do that (or they transfer me and the connection is lost.)

Short of stopping all payments and sending a legal notice to pick up your equipment, how can we resolve this?

New problem solver

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

@APAA Thank you for reaching out to us through our forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble disconnecting your Business account. In order to complete this request you would need to call our business number at 1-800-391-3000. They are experts in this matter and will be more than happy to assist you. 

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_Stephanie​ I'm afraid that is untrue - I've wasted precious hours on the phone with those personnel, who all have informed me that they cannot help me with closing our account.  One did try to transfer me to one that could, but after several minutes of silence, the call was terminated.  While they were all very congenial, they were unable to serve this customer.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

We are sorry to hear that, @APAA. My teammate was correct is stating you would have to call 1-800-391-3000 to cancel your account. Are you sure you called this number, and not our Residential Customer Service number? If so, we can take a closer look. Please send us a Direct Message. We look forward to your reply.

To send a "Direct Message" / "Private chat message" message to "Comcast Business": 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary 
 • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
 • or https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
 • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
 • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
 • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
 • Press Enter to send it" 

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Tried all of the above. Again.

Even sent a formal cease and desist order. At this point, we just won't pay the bill and contact our local public service commission. 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@APAA​ You need to understand that the "reps" here are outsourced employees with limiting knowledge and training. After comcast sends you another bill, file a lawsuit in small claims which will get an attorney involved. That is the only way to get their attention.