Skip to content
Soolara's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 7:00 AM

Outage verification

I'm a new business customer and seem to be experiencing an outage with no visible way to verify if there has been an outage verified and the latest status/time to resolve. There is no icon in any header bar on safari on my mobile phone so that solution doesn't work!

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

10 years ago

Hello brianduff,

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your post and report on our outage indicator.

We will forward this to our product and support team.

At this time are you still experiencing service outage?

If you are please either post or contact us at 1-800-391-3000 for us to assist.

Thank you

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello Soolara and welcome,

Please check the following out for Comcast outage information:

http://downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity 

Hope this helps you out.

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi Soolara.  You can also verify your service status on the Business Portal.  Log in to your account at businessclass.comcast.net click the Manager Tools tab and the current status of your Comcast Business Services is displayed to the right of your account number.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

The outage indicators are out of wack.  The one on the top part of the page is green while the one on the bottom of the page is red.  I know there is an outage as I am not getting anything through the gateway, but this status stuff is really lacking in any kind of detail or resolution.  I mean yeah, it is down, but is there any kind of ETA for when it will be back up...

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

+1. The outage indicators don't work properly. Mine is green, but I have no connectivity through comcast, and when I call comcast's support line, there's a recorded message that confirms there's an outage in my area. It'd be good to have a consistent working outage indicator somewhere on the comcast business site.