Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 1:27 AM

My website unblocking requests is going unanswered

I have created a website for a client and it is being blocked by Xfinity - the website works on all other networks. The error I get is ' malware and phishing - the site is blocked due to known security threats'

I have submitted countless website unblocking requests on the xfinity website. It says I should have a response within three days.

This issue has been ongoing with no communication.

What can I do? Who can fix this? How can I get CSA to help a business user? This is costing us time and money.

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @user_qesk2c. Thank you for posting in Comcast Business Forums. Have you heard anything back in the last couple of days? All website unblocking requests are handled in the order received.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

No.

The site is still blocked.

I have not received any communication.

Is there someone whom we can escalate this to get the issue addressed? From searching the forum, it seems that progress will usually only be made when it gets escalated.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

18 Messages

Thank you for letting us know.  Website unblock requests are handled via our Xfinity Customer Security Assurance Team, and they can be contacted at the number below. 

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues.

Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week