Massive increase in latency after your local work to "upgrade" the service in our area
As the title states I've seen a spike in latency since the work started in my area to supposedly improve service on May 1st. YES, I've restarted everything and done all the troubleshooting. No changes have been made in my gear. I've been in IT/InfoSec for 30 years so you can skip the level one stuff and escalate now. Have the historical data to provide.
28 days ago
@petestorm I understand that you are seeing latency issues after improvements were done in your area. I would like to take a closer loo at your account and your network.
Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Let me know if you have any questions.