Skip to content
Jl00pdata's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 3rd, 2018 9:00 AM

Internet connectivity down almost everyday

Hi 

We are facing a donwtime with the internet. We have to reboot the router atleast 2 to 3 times daily. Could you please help with this issue.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Jl00pdata and welcome to the business forums.

I would like to assist with your internet connectivity. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I would be interested to know if Comcast actually helps you with this issue. So far they haven't been helpful with our issue.

@Jl00pdata wrote:

Hi 

We are facing a donwtime with the internet. We have to reboot the router atleast 2 to 3 times daily. Could you please help with this issue.

@Jl00pdata wrote:

Hi 

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

Hello, I just wanted to check in one last time and see if you still needed assistiance with the internet service concerns. If so can you please reach out with the account information so that we can work on getting this resolved for you.