Skip to content
Y

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 23rd, 2023 5:39 PM

Comcast refusing to let us cancel.

This is the second time I'm having to write this as your system deleted my first attempt.

We ended our relationship in December of 2022 and your people ignored our request trying to sell us more services that we do not need nor want. We have been in contact with the 800 number five times now and each time we are repeatedly offered discounts and more services and the cancelation is ignored. We do not want this. We want our service ended and the fraudulent charges removed as we have no intention of paying them anyway.

New problem solver

• 

71 Messages

1 year ago

@Yarber_Realty Hello, thanks for the post. I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble with trying to close out the account. Since you've tried to call in a few times, we can look more into this for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and the service address. 

To send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:
 •  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Jodie​ Hi there's about 20 different support accounts that pop up in your drop down menu. Once again I can't help but feel this is on purpose to prevent us from cancelling so you can stick more charges on us the longer this takes. So PLEASE give me a DIRECT NAME TO CONTACT!!!!

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

We are sorry that you are having trouble. There is not a direct name to contact. There should be an option to send to Xfinity support. Are oyu able to share the options you see? 

• 

3 Messages

Support, Supporters AS, Support Call me Now, Support700, Support cal ipc.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

We can look into these billing issues with you further, if you could please send us a direct message, we will assist. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.