Bridge Mode question
Hi All ...
I am doing for volunteer work at a local church. We are replacing their exsiting network with new gear and setting up pfsense as their router/firewall. They have a technicolor (I believe) is the model name of their modem/router from comcast
1. they do not have static ip(s)
2. i would like to put the modem in bridge mode to avoid double NATing
3. once I put into bridge mode ... is there some DHCP server running somewhere that will assign a public IP to the pfsense box?
4. I don't want to change to bridge mode and break their internet
5. looking for any help, tips or advice