Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 9:15 PM

Bad Service Due To Firmware Problem Ever Since Installation But Comcast Still Bills Us For Full Service [Edited: Personal Information]

I need to speak to you, a Supervisor, and/or a Manager immediately. We have been plagued with connection and website blocking problems ever since 1-2 days after installation with constant router reboots and intermittent disconnects of all devices on the router’s WiFi and physically connected devices. Today I found out it via your support and the onsite engineer that the problem was all because you guys had an internal problem with pushing out your firmware to update your router devices.

Today the problem appears to have been resolved because the Comcast engineer came out today and replaced the defective router stating it cannot take the firmware update that you have been pushing out and causing the problems.

I briefly spoke with your tier 2 support to get our account balance reset now that Comcast has fixed their own internal problem. We should be able to start paying for the service we requested since now it is actually working and we should not paying for service that wasn’t working and that we did not get since installation. The Tier 2 support only offered to credit our account @$200 out of @$500 which is ludicrous for service that was not working due to having update problems you (Comcast) admitted to having internally. In addition, we had no choice but to bring in AT&T as a backup to Comcast since we were plagued with the intermittent disconnect problems in our production environment which costs us an additional $300.

I need to speak to someone immediately about getting our account reset.

Our supposed Comcast Sales Acct Rep <Edited: Personal Information> is very rude and is of absolutely “No Help At All”!. To add insult to injury.

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

5 months ago

Good afternoon, user_060c9e. I am glad to hear your service is working great now! We would be happy to look into the billing and get things corrected.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Comcast Business”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

To send a direct chat message to "Comcast Business": 
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
Click "Sign In" if necessary 
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or go to https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
- A "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it"