Skip to content
fearless345's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 13th, 2018 7:00 AM

WiFi Pro configuration issues (redirect does not work on guest network)

Setup a guest network with WiFi Pro access point from Mojo Networks but the redirection URL does not work.  My understanding of how it "should" work is that once the guest accepts the terms of use can clicks the connect button, then they should be redirected to the URL noted.  We'd like the guest to go to the FaceBook page where a lot of marketing is being done but as of the moment, it doesn't work.

We did setup the wifi image that is in the template to be linked to the same URL and that works so we know that the URL is good but we'd like to have this happen automatically after accepting terms.  Am I missing something?

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi fearless345 and welcome to the business forums,

I would like to assist with your WiFi. Do you have WiFi Pro services through Comcast Business or another provider? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Phil,

Sorry I just saw this reply, We are  using Wifi Pro Services through Comcast Business Services.  

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for letting me know, fearless345.

This may be an issue with Mojo Networks, however, I'll be glad to review the configuration first. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.