Skip to content

New Member


1 Message

Monday, March 15th, 2021 7:28 PM

Transfer business to resident service

Hi, I have a business internet service that I will like to switch to a resident service with higher speed. 

Official Employee


25 Messages

3 years ago

Hi agatha_m. Thanks for posting on our Forum. For this, you'll need to cancel your Business account and open a new Residential account. To get you started with this request, please contact our Comcast Business Loyalty department at  1(800) 391-3000  to request to cancel your Comcast Business account, and get started with setting up residential service. Unfortunately, our social media team, the Digital Care Team, is unable to assist with commercial account cancellation or disconnections. We appreciate you reaching out! Please let us know if you have any other questions.