Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2022 1:52 PM

rogue broadcom_guest_0x SSIDs how to remove??

I have 6 SSID currently being broadcast apparently through my Comcast Wfi equipment.  From reviewing commnets over the past 2 years in this forum, this is resolved through a firmware reset of some sort.  Can you provide instruction or support on doing this? 

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

@user_5b4953 Have you tried restarting your modem to get the SSID corrected? You can see steps on how to do that by following this link: https://comca.st/3TWMBcf Please let us know if this step works for you.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, I have been through this process with no change in the result.  This question has been posed on your ocmmunity site a number of times with the standard response being a "run-around" of generic answers until Tier 2 has become involved.  I would hope that you could get us to that point sooner than later.  Is that possible?  

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Business forums. Please send us a private message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

I no longer work for Comcast.