Skip to content
CNHT's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 8:00 AM

Managing Business WiFi Online

I recently upgraded my business account to the WiFi modem and all is working well. However, I need to be able to access the information online from home so I can change the password if and when necessary... even if I am not in the office.

I used to be able to do this, but it does not appear anymore under management of internet.

How do I get it to appear?

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi CNHT and welcome to the business forums.

I would like to assist with your gateway access. You should be able to manage your wireless settings in the business portal shown here in this link:

https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/comcast-business-online-account-private-wifi-settings/

If you're having any issues with this, please private message me your full name, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account.

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I did send you a private message with the information.

That information is missing in that section of my account... I would like to know if you can restore it.

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

When i login to the comcast business portal onlline I use to be able to turn on/off my network from my phone but for the last month I have not been able to do that. I have used three different internet browsers and nothing is working. Comcast checked my modem and there is no issue. I don't not want to login to the modem to turn a network on/off as i should not have to do it that way. I login, click the off button and then leave the page, when i return to the page it goes back to the network being on. How can this get fixed before I start breaking stuff.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Chris_33 and welcome to the business forums. 

I can certainly assist with your login issue. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your location and the phone number associated with your business account.