Skip to content
yasamani's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 7th, 2019 6:00 PM

I never received the $300 gift card I was promised

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else was promised a $300 gift card upon signing with Xfinity nee Comcast. This was not the reason I signed up. I was tired of the sub-service I was receiving with ATT. However, this is proving to be much worse. You can't even send an email or call anyone after 8.

Xfinity, you deserve comcast's less-than-stellar reputation.

Official Employee

• 

56 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us about your gift card, was this for an Xfinity Mobile account or Comcast Business? If so, XFINITY Mobile gift cards require porting of a number and have a 90 day fulfillment period, during this period the account must be kept in good standing and open. Gift cards are mailed out 21 days after all fulfillment terms have been met. You can view the status of your gift card online: https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/status. Please use your XFINITY Residential account number to locate the promotion. If you would like us to check the status of your gift card.

If this is a Comcast Business account or you need additional help, let me know. 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hi,

I am subscribed to Comcast Business. So far, it has been a very disappointing experience. It take 48 hours for a ticket to be logged when I have an issue. I'm routed to automated voice services whenever I call in to discuss a billing issue. I don't think I can wait for the $300 gift card to endure 2 years of such miserable service.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

6 years ago

I am happy to address any billing and gift card concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I am going to collect some of these problems with receiving promised gift cards in one link doc and start posting it on some forums. Might start with reddit.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Yes, we were promised the same thing by a Comcast Rep (who is also a friend) We were promised $300 per phone line that transferred over- We transferred 4 phone lines, all in good payment standing (auto pay)  - we were told AFTER we signed up that we would receive the four $300 gift cards after 90 days of service.  We received three $100 gift cards- can't get any customer service help and our "friend" is not returning calls now.  I will be reporting Comcast Business Mobile to our Attorney General Office, in Florida.  

We did EVERYTHING AS REQUESTED AND REQUIRED.  and RIPPED OFF 

Official Employee

• 

12 Messages

Hello @user_a94be1, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. Here's a link to our Xfinity Mobile website https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support.We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

WE HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AS WELL.  Promised over and over, and in writing, $300 per line transfer over. We transferred four lines from Verizon ($1200 due to us).

Our payments have been in good standing (auto pay).  We have waited SINCE JULY OF 2023 - gift cards showed up in December 2023 but only three at $100 each.  Our rep says he has escalated our complaint to the Directors Level.  Why oh why did we EVER THINK THAT COMCAST WOULD DO WHAT THEY PROMISED?  They have the worst reputation for GOOD REASON~!!!  TO DATE, 01/19/24  STILL NO HELP and no gift cards that are owed to us.  SHAME ON COMAST. SHAME ON THE REPS WHO OBVIOUSLY KNOW THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF.