Skip to content
K

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 1st, 2022 7:03 PM

Help Needed ASAP

Hello,

I was overcharged on my bill since signing the contract.  Everyone I speak to acknowledges the issue in the bill.  I am still owed $712.09 after all this time (over 6 months).  My service is continuously cut off every day leading me to call back daily to restore services.  This is no way to operate a business and is affecting it greatly.  All I hear from customer support is that it will take 1-2 billing cycles to take effect.  It has been over 6 months.  Please help as I need this credit put into my account ASAP.

Richard Garcia

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @ksc, thank you for reaching out to our community for assistance with your account. We will be glad to take a look at this in more detail. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon

or https://comca.st/3wYyt7L

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

i need to reschedule my missed inspection appointment