Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, October 13th, 2022 2:49 PM

Consistent, weekly outage

One of my business internet service lines drops off every week at the same time - and it’s always during the time slot when I need it most.  Sunday AM from 9:00 to 10:30.  What’s up with that?  

Located in downtown Little Rock, AR.

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! I hope you are doing well today. Please send me a private message with your full name and full service address. I can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a direct message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”.

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! I hope you are doing well today. Please send us a private message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Crystal​ I think I sent the information correctly a few hours ago. Is there any way you can confirm receipt of that info and what you might be able to do to help?

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you! Can you double check that address for me please? 

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Crystal​ Will send new info.