Skip to content
HoustonwholesaleF's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 23rd, 2018 4:00 PM

Comcast Business account won’t connect to wifi

I keep trying to login to Xfinity WiFi hotspot with my Comcast Business Account but it won’t let me connect I keep trying and trying and it won’t let me when I need it the most please help!!!

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi HoustonwholesaleF and welcome to the business forums.

I would like to assist with your hotspot issue. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address and the phone number associated with your account. Please also include the username/email address you're attempting to log in with.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

When I attempt to log in with my comcast business credentials it directs me to the purchase a pass options, not sure if or what I may be doing wrong. I am using the same email and password as I use to login to my comcast business account. 

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. You've reached the right place, and my goal is to change your experience. Can you please send me a private message with the last four of the account number and/or last statement balance, your full name, phone number, and service address including city, state, and zip code? –Rob K.