Skip to content
C

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 8th, 2021 9:09 PM

Can't log into Admin Tool

Hello,

I am trying to access the admin tool at http://10.1.10.1/, but the default info isn't working. I'm honestly not sure if I've ever logged in here before. I've tried csuadmin with both highspeed and CantTouchThis. Is there a way to reset the password?

Problem solver

• 

43 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

To log into your Business Gateway, the default username is cusadmin. The default password is highspeed. After you have logged in to the Comcast Business IP Gateway, you can configure the gateway settings listed in the menu. This would not be the case if one of your admin's updated it after logging in previously with these credentials. If you're still not able to get through, a factory reset would be required as a work around, however, this could change specifically configurations manually set (if any) with your Gateway which I would be cautious about before performing. 

Thanks again for both your time and patience!

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for the response. As I stated, I already tried cusadmin with highspeed, and it's not working. I'll just leave it for now as what I was wanting to check seems to be fixed.

Thanks.

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

I am sorry you were not able to use the default settings, but I am glad to hear the issue you were having is fixed. If the issue comes up again, and you'd like us to walk you through the factory reset, please let us know. We are here to help! 

I no longer work for Comcast.