Skip to content
w1ndex's profile

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 12:53 AM

Cannot log into Xfinity Wifi hotspots with my Comcast Business login

Pretty much what the title says, I can't log in to the Xfinity Hotspot app nor can I login to any Xfinity Hotspots when I am near one. It just gives me the error:

Authentication Failed

You have entered an invalid Username or Password

(Error Code: 0108)

I would like to be able to use available hotspots when I'm out and about.

Administrator

• 

28 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @w1ndex! Thank you for posting to our Business Support forums. Error Code 0108 is an authentication error, the system is not recognizing the username and password combination for your account. What type of device are you attempting to access the hotspot with and are you using a VPN while doing so?

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Brie  I am having the same issue. I am attempting to access the hotspot on my laptop and my phone. 

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Hello, @user_35e6e0! Thank you for reaching out to our experts on our Xfinity Community Forum! Our team works around the clock here to solve customer issues and we would love to help you.

Because the posts you are replying to are significantly outdated (4 months old and 4 years old), please begin your own thread and provide a description of the issue you are experiencing along with any error codes you are receiving when trying to access the Xfinity Hotspots. Doing this will allow us to better assist you as well as help others in the community having a similar issue.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing your new post!

I no longer work for Comcast.