Skip to content
bel's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 4th, 2017 3:00 PM

Cannot access Public Wifi Hotspots with my bussiness account login

The username / password used for logging into my business account does not work on xfniity wifi hotspot app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi bel and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with the issue of your login credentials and review why you are not able to use hotpsots. Please private message me your account number and business name. Also, please include the username you are using to login with as well.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hello,

I'm having the same problem as well. The error message was "username and password do not match" even though I was able to log in using the same credentials on my phone, but not on my laptop. 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi lphan and welcome to the support forums. 

I would like to assist with the issue you are encountering when trying to log in. Please private message me your account number, the name of your business and email address you are using to sign in with. 

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I also can not connect public hotspots using my business account login info. Would appreciate any help.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi junebug and welcome to the support forums.

I can certainly assist with your hotspot access. Please private message me your account number, the name of your business and your username you are using to log in with.

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm having the same problem.  Can't access the public wifi hotspots using our business account credentials.  Help please.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi ejcon and welcome to the support forums.

I can definitely help with your hotspot access. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I was told business customers no longer may use the free public WiFi! If this isn't the case, I would like it to be clarified

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Mickies and welcome to the business forums.

You are able to still use XFINITY® WiFi public hotspots across the country. I have provided a link below: 

https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/comcast-business-access-public-xfinity-wifi-hotspot/