Skip to content
infotwp's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 13th, 2019 10:00 AM

Business Login not working for XfinityWiFi Hotspots

Like other users here, I am trying to login to an xfinitywifi hotspot, but when I enter my comcast business credentials, it says: "The username and password entered do not match. Please try again." 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi dkimtwp and welcome to the business forums.

I appreciate you letting us know about the hotspot issues you're having when you're attempting to log in. I'll need to review your account to look into this. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your  business location and the phone number associated with your business account? 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi dkimtwp!

Glad I was able to help with your login with the hotspots by refreshing the system to recognize your personal device! Let us know if you need anything! 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We have the same problem that our account does not authenticate for xfinity hotspots.

Please Help

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

rezan, Appreciate you taking the time to post here. Let's take a look into your hotspot authentication issue. Please drop me a private message with your full name, phone number, and address for help! 

Ken

1 Message

can not connect to xfinitywifi 6 years no one at comcast support has a clue, they just say it is a residential service.