Skip to content
U

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 6:28 PM

Business Internet Bill Tripled

Our bill tripled from our previous bill. We use 20gb on the average per month. Customer service offered to double my previous bill or see you later. Anyone else dealing with this? We've been comcast customers for over a decade at our other location. Are we paying for PGA sponsorships now? I can't figure out why I would not be offered a reasonable rate and be pushed to 5G providers. 

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

4 months ago

user_e911f2 Thank you for reaching out to us and for posting on the Comcast Business Forums. We can definitely help go over your charges. If you are looking to make a change though, you will need to contact Comcast Business Support at (800) 741-4141.

• 

4 Messages

I already did that and they offered to double my current bill rather than triple it. No reason was given except "this is our current promotion." Doubling my prior bill doesn't seem like a promotion or a way to treat a customer who has been with Comcast for more than a decade. I would prefer if there was transparency and just say you are passing along PGA Players Sponsorships to business customers if that is the case. 

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

@user_e911f2 We would recommend reaching out to our Comcast Business Support Team directly if you are looking to possibly make changes to your current services or have additional questions or concerns in regard to marketing promotions. 

• 

4 Messages

Are these Comcast responses AI generated? Comcast Tony and Comcast Benjamin didn't address my questions or concerns and directed me to call an 800 number when I already did that and had a terrible experience. 

Official Employee

• 

35 Messages

I'm sorry we made you feel that way. We don't have those kids of details on hand here, so I wouldn't be able to confirm or deny that. The business team is definitely the place that could offer you more assistance on this particular issue. I apologize we couldn't be more helpful. 

• 

4 Messages

Comcast can stop replying on here. I'll reach out on other platforms to see if someone wants to address the issue. I wanted to see if anyone else here has experienced same billing issues and practices.