Skip to content
user_89JM28's profile

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 5:38 PM

User can't make international calls

One of my users tried to make an international call today from her Comcast VoiceEdge phone and couldn't get the call to work. According to the advanced settings/international calling part of the VoiceEdge portal, her number is enabled for international calling. She was able to make the same call from one of our conference room phones. We would like to get her making international calls.

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

1 year ago

Hey, @JMcGeary! Thanks for reaching out to us on the business forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with this user trying to make international calls. When she tries to make the call does it say the call can not be completed? Does the call go nowhere? Have you tried to toggle the option off and back on in the BVE portal?

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@Comcast_MichaelC​ I've tried the toggling part; I'll ask her about the rest of what you asked and let you know.

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@Comcast_MichaelC​ She says that when she tried to dial the international call, she didn't even get a dial tone, so there's that.

I should note that shortly afterwards, her phone developed other issues- she is the same user as 'user can't hear incoming phone audio'.

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

Thank you for that information. This sounds like we might need to have a closer look into this and see what else could be going on. Can you please click the Direct Message chat icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Comcast Business in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name, Full address, and account number so we may further assist you?

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

Hi, @JMcGeary! Thank you so much for your patience and time spent on this. I hope your employee gets well soon. I have the account pulled up and see that we have been working with you on this thread https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/business-voiceedge/user-cant-make-international-calls/64ee2d1935601c06d732be41. I also checked the case that we opened with our Advanced Repair team and confirmed that the international calling was updated on that line as you requested. If there is something else going on with the phone, I would like to proceed with scheduling a technician visit. Would this be okay with you?