Skip to content
tgrwa's profile

New problem solver

• 

17 Messages

Friday, October 15th, 2021 9:43 PM

Reset Voicemail

Is there a way to reset a voicemail box?  I am re-assigning the voicemail/number to a new employee and, of course, the previous user never deleted any vm's. Since there is no way to bulk delete, I had hoped to reset the box.

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @tgrwa. Happy Friday! We certainly understand how frustrating that can be, you can easily make those changes. Please follow the steps below: 

In the Comcast Business app, you can access voicemail playback capabilities, edit voicemails you have received and see voicemail details.

1. Select Voicemail from the bottom menu. Here you can access all your voicemails, view voicemail transcripts and playback selected voicemails.
    • Select a specific voicemail to view the full transcript, share the voicemail or delete.
      voicemail details on the comcast business app
  2. Select Edit in the top right corner of the voicemails page to make changes to your voicemails. You can mark voicemails as read or unread, as well as delete voicemails.
    edit voicemails in the comcast business app

If you do have any questions/concerns please feel free to reach out here. The amazing part of our Digital Care Team is that we are available 24/7! 

New problem solver

• 

17 Messages

@Comcast_Gabby

So are you saying that the solution is for my new employee to clean out the old employees messages or am I supposed to log on to teh phone via the app and do this myself rather than having a simple DELETE ALL in the web interface? 

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

The best solution would be to log on via the app and use the select all option and then delete. How does this sound?