Skip to content
kcraig1011's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 24th, 2019 12:00 PM

Program Soft Keys on Polycom VVX 311

I would like to change the soft keys on the Polycom VVX 311 that was just installed at my office today. The default admin password does not work when I log in to the phone's IP address on my web browser. How should I go about resolving this?

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for help with programming the soft keys on the Polycom phone. I am sorry to learn that the default admin password does not work when you log in to the phone’s ip address on your web browser. I can understand how this can cause an inconvenience since you just had this installed today. Let’s get that fixed. Here is also a link that may help. https://support.8x8.com/us/equipment-devices/phones/polycom/Configuring_or_Rearranging_Soft_Keys_for_Polycom_Phones To further assist, would you mind sending a private message with your first/last name, address, and the last four digits of your account number? -Gabriel

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I am also having this same issue, and calling comcast support is not getting me anywhere.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

@user_d18cae Thank you for visiting our Comcast Business Forums. Are you able to access the link above for a step-by-step on programming the soft keys on the Poly phones?

If you are using a website to make the changes (rather than on the phone itself) here are a few tips to make sure are in place before starting: 

-The phone is plugged into the network.
-The computer is on the same network as the phone.
-In a web browser on a computer on the same network as the phone, browse to the phone's IP address.
-Go to Utilities and select Soft key configuration from the drop-down.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

The mac address password is not working to log in the poly con site. 

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

@user_d18cae Thank you, please send us a private message to further assist with the password request.