Skip to content
tgrwa's profile

New problem solver

• 

17 Messages

Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 8:00 AM

Personal Directory in BVE Portal does not Sync with Phone?

I spent some time on my BVE portal to add some contacts to my personal directory.  It seems that these contacts do not sync with my phone.  Is thi show this works?  If so, what use is teh personal directory?

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hi jandrews_TGRWA! What is the phone system that you are using? 

New problem solver

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

Polycom VVX311HD

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I've spent some time trying to figure out how the directory set up connects to the phones and have had no luck. It appears whatever is input on the computer is only used through the computer. It would be nice it sync to the actual phone for easy set up. I have VVX410/411

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us about your personal directory in BVE Portal. You have reached the right team in order to help get this resolved for you.  Can you please send a private message with your name and the full address?  -Anisa

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ComcastBiz_Support​ why do yall always ask that people dm you? It would be nice if yall went through the steps with them in the forum so others could benefit from the information as well. 🙃

on that note, how do I sync my BVE Personal contacts with my poly vx250 desk phone?

Recognized Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Hello @user_808df6

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and last four digits of your account number or full phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.