Skip to content
ttello's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017 1:00 PM

Closed

Password for Advance settings on VVX410

I have no idea what the password is for the advance settings on my phone.  Please advise.  

New Contributor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

You are NOT allowed to be making changes to your phones ADMIN section. These are Comcast provided phones and Comcast is managing them. So, we prefer not to have our customers risk making a change that might cause your phone not to function properly.

It's in your best interest to let Comcast manage it as it's a "managed solution" to begin with.

Regards,

BST

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Me personally have a HUGE issue with this. I wish I knew this was not an option even though the Sales team told me I would have control similar to other providers that I have used (RingCentral). I will be removing Voice Edge after our contract is up as I feel I was misinformed and now I have no control on my own system. "They manage it" meaning you need to call them and wait on the phone to do the simplest tasks.

Disappointed in this system entirely would not recommend this system to any friend or competitor.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi clubin and welcome to the business forums. 

Thanks for your feedback. We do take your concerns seriously and I will make sure to forward this for review. Please let me know if you need anything.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

well apparently Comcast still doesnt care about its customers and offering support.... same issue, need to log in to my phones to export a config file for Plantronics to figure out why their headsets are not working.  Comcast escalated twice and then said that tier 3 could CALL ME BACK IN 8 HOURS!!!!!??????

I then asked, "what if the clients entire system was down and required tier 3 support am I supposed to tell them they are [Edited: "Language"] for 8 hours?" - her answer was "no thats 4 hours" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

(edited)