Skip to content
ngarrick's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 22nd, 2017 11:00 AM

PARKED CALL RINGBACK

When I park a call and page, the call rings back to my extension before the person has a chance to pick it up.  How can I change the amount of time before it rings back?

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi ngarrick and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with your voice features. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business.

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Herbudaman and welcome to the support forums. 

There isn't a secret about the calling feature. However, I do ask for the account information to make sure all provisioning is correct just to make sure everything on our side is good to go. I can definitely help with your voice feature as well. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business. 

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

It is interesting that this person has the same problem as us. Is there an answer that you could share with all of us or is this top secret?

New Contributor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

If you are the TA/EA go to the Advanced Tabs settings and look to the left for the Call Park section, click that and you will see the ability to set the time length for how long a caller is placed on hold before it rings back to the party that put them on hold. I believe 5 minutes is the max. 

Thanks,

BST