Skip to content
user_89JM28's profile

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Friday, March 15th, 2024 5:26 PM

Moving to a new location soon

My company has business voiceedge and we are moving to another location in the same building in a few months. How do I find out who our account representative is so I can call them and work out the details of what's going to happen and what needs to be done?

(I tried calling the customer service number. First the automated system tried to give me info for my home address, and then it wouldn't accept my company's account number as an option to look us up. Please, just let me know how to find out who I am supposed to call, because trying to find a way to contact Comcast isn't working.)

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

4 months ago

My company has Comcast internet service as one of our two ISPs and we are moving to another location in the same building in a few months. How do I find out who our account representative is so I can call them and work out the details of what's going to happen and what needs to be done?

(I tried calling the customer service number. First the automated system tried to give me info for my home address, and then it wouldn't accept my company's account number as an option to look us up. Please, just let me know how to find out who I am supposed to call, because trying to find a way to contact Comcast isn't working.)

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled How do I find my company's account representative?

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

JMcGeary Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and last four digits of your account number or full phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

Greetings, @JMcGeary! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues reaching your account representative, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the business name, and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Comcast Business Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.