Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 25th, 2022 4:20 PM

change user's voicemail

I am trying to change a user's voicemail password as they have left the company and we have hired new so I do not have access to the old password.  please help

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

@user_c9d07c I understand that you are trying to reset a user's voicemail password now that they have left the company. Are you able to sign in to the online account portal? Here is a link providing the steps to reset that password. https://comca.st/3IggxK9.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am logged into our account and my problem is that these specific pictures and options are not given to me.  Once I get into the manage business voice edge under subscribed services I get to a manager dashboard which does not have the "reset voicemail PIN" at all.  There is a voicemail option under the advance settings tab but my only options are to forward a voicemail to an entire group on/off or change voicemail portal pin and it says something like that changes the automated attendant options.  So my problem is that I cannot even get to anywhere to do this to begin with.  Every time I print directions from the website and try to follow them I cannot because my sequences or options are different.

Official Employee

• 

79 Messages

Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, you must be signed in. Please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Was really hoping to see a solution in this thread as I have the same issue

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Hello there, and good morning! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through this Forums thread, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response. Okay, so just to confirm, you are trying to reset the voicemail for a new user, and you're unable to reset the password to manage the voicemail that you're trying to have set up, correct? If so, are you experiencing the same issue, when trying to reset the password? Thanks in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

If anyone stumbles onto this in the future, I have found the the navigation on the comcast business site is the problem. This is where I found the right options:

When you go to "Manage VoiceEdge", you are initially singed in as the Manager, when you need to be signed as a VoiceEdge User. So, after logging in, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see some links underneath MY ACCOUNT. Click on the link that says Business VoiceEdge© User

Here is the direct link:

https://business.comcast.com/myaccount/Secure/ManageServices/BVE/Dashboard/