Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, July 22nd, 2024 11:31 AM

Business voice edge

About 6 weeks ago my business voice edge was to be transferred from one building to another. This did not happen. I had an install and the tech gave me a new phone number and I’m like no we do not need a new phone number. Well here the sales person did not include business voice edge into the order so it’s been a ridiculous run around from the top to the bottom and know one seems to be able to fix this. I have had hours upon hours talking to customer support. I finally was able to get movement the guy said it will be ready two Wednesdays ago, guy goes on vacation boom ghosted some other rep calls me and still is not able to fix this. Now I am in limbo because of a new data base come in people. This is a Business not a residential home don’t even get me started with that side of it. Is there some one at corporate that I can talk with?

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

2 months ago

Hello user_b35213. We can take a closer look at the BVE issue you are running into. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_William​ I am trying to do this now. 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

xfinity support does not show up in the populate drop dowb