Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Friday, April 26th, 2024 12:35 PM

Billing Issue/ No Return Phone Call or E-Mails/ No Resolution

Kylee C. / A Business Accounts Rep worked with me on the phone a while back and promised me that if I stay with Comcast both of these accounts-Voice

Edge and Internet would not exceed $357.00 total including all fees and taxes. I signed the contracts you sent me and at the same time with you on the phone you promised me that these contracts would not exceed $357.00 TOTAL! I took your word that this was true when I signed. My accounts now total $436.66. I explained to you that Comcast Business did this same thing to me when I first signed up in December 2019. She said she would start a new contract but has not followed up on this request or returned calls or e-mails. This is not good business. 

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

3 months ago

Hello there @user_4f8d58!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Comcast Business Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to assist in addressing your account billing concerns in any way that we can.  We are glad to take a closer look into this for you.  Please feel free to send us a private message with the details so that we can get started.  

New Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Regarding my accounts [Edit PII] and [Edit PII]

Recently renewed voice edge and internet. I was promised bill(s) would not exceed 357.00 including taxes and fees.

Kylee [Edit PII] was on the phone with me when I signed the contract and AGAIN assured me bills would not exceed 357.00

Please Advise. David [Edit PII] [Edit PII].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

Thank you so much for your response @user_4f8d58.  Can you please delete your personal info from this post and send us a direct message with that info that is not public?  Thanks!  

New Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Regarding my accounts [edit PII] and [edit PII]

Recently renewed voice edge and internet. I was promised bill(s) would not exceed 357.00 including taxes and fees.

Kylee [Edit PII] was on the phone with me when I signed the contract and AGAIN assured me bills would not exceed 357.00

Please Advise. David [Edit PII] [Edit PII]. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

Hello and welcome to our Comcast Business Forums page. Now we are limited on what we can do regarding your package pricing concerns. Have you contacted your sales agent? 

New Contributor

• 

16 Messages

yes/ cannot get a return call/ e-mail