Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 6:27 PM

billing and service concerns

I have multiple locations with the same service at each yet the billing amount is different

Not sure how that is possible

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_8225f6. You have brought up a great point, and I definitely want to ensure that all of your concerns are addressed. The different promotions and pricing that we offer are all specific to each account and location that service is set up at. So, the price that you get at one location won't always be the same price you'll get at another. Have you checked your bill to ensure that the billing matches the charges on each agreement you had signed when starting your plan at each location? While they may be different from each location, as long as they match the individual agreement you set for each, the billing would be accurate. If you are in need of a copy of the agreements for each location, you can call us at 1-800-391-3000 and a billing rep would be more than happy to forward you over copies for each location so you can ensure accuracy. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions!