Skip to content
jl86's profile

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

Monday, June 12th, 2017 10:00 AM

Be Anywhere For Direct Line and Not Hunt Group?

We have a hunt group that is associated with our main line. It rings a number of phones when someone calls into the main line, allowing any of the available employees to answer. I would like to enable "Be Anywhere" on my cell phone, but I don't want the Hunt Group calls to ring, only calls direct to my line. Is this possible?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

My apologies Jorge,

After final confirmation with some of my engineers it appears that all numbers going to your business line should receive the Be Anywhere calls. In order to avoid getting calls form the hunt group you will have to remove your number from the hunt. I hope this information helps.

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

Hello jl86 and welcome to forums,

To give full clarity to our "Be Anywhere" feature, This feature allows for calls to be forwarded to a selected number. At this time this feature does not work with our Hunt Group feature. All calls directly to this line will be forwarded accordingly, but a number entering in the hunt group will continue through that feature set.

At this time it appears that the feature works in a manner that you would like. As features develop feel free to ask questions in the business forum. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you for this update. Would you please message me with your line number so I can go over the features set on it?

Thank You

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the information, but now I'm confused. Last week I worked from home, and activated my cell phone on "Be Anywhere". I was getting all kinds of calls, that were coming into our main line (hunt group) and not my direct line. The office would answer the call, but it would still show as a missed call on my cell phone.

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

thanks Michael. Although that's not an ideal solution, it will work as I am the admin so I can remove myself temporarily in these situations.

Thanks again

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

This needs to be added as an option to disable hunt group membership when be anywhere is on.