Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 30th, 2024 2:07 PM

Automated Attendants Terrible Quality

I pay a significant amount for the Business Voice Edge Service, but my .wav files, which are crystal clear before I upload them, are full of static and skipping when you actually call my store. Anyone have any suggestions? I record as .m4a, listen to it, it's perfect, convert to .wav, listen to it, it's also perfect, upload, and it sounds like the moon landing -_-

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

4 months ago

user_47ad2d Thank you for visiting our Comcast Business forums for assistance with your uploads. Are you experiencing any other issues when uploading content or is this exclusively to these type of files?  

• 

2 Messages

What? it only accepts .wav. otherwise I'd upload the original M4A.

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

Sorry for any confusion on our part, @user_47ad2d. Appreciate those details. Looking through some of our resources regarding managing Automated Attendant settings and best practices, I don't see anything specifically around sound quality. We might be able to troubleshoot with you further once we pull the account up. Please send us a direct message to get started.

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I am having the same Issue. I have commissioned our voice actor, who does our commercials, to be our automated attendant. The auto quality is not acceptable for a BUSINESS class voice line. Is there something I can do during upload?

Official Employee

• 

2 Messages

@user_c34a55 - Thank you for posting publicly. Can you please send a direct message with your full name, address, and then name of your business? 

Official Employee

• 

43 Messages

@user_47ad2d, I wish we were able to provide you with further support regarding this automated attendant concern. I am confident our Business phone support team will be able to provide you with the proper assistance needed. You can contact them at (800) 391-3000. 

Thank you!