Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 26th, 2022 6:23 PM

auto attendant wav file poor quality and full of static

We have recorded an auto attendant greeting that sounds GREAT when played back on iTunes or on any other device.

(We recorded an mp4 on an iphone and then converted it to a .wav.)

Once uploaded to Comcast, the quality is really awful... full of static. Very unprofessional.

I saw an old post from 2019 on this forum but no real solution and the post was closed due to age. Can you help?

Thank you,

T.

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, you must be signed in. Please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Comcast Business". Talk to you there!

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I tried that, no one answered.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Did you ever get this resolved?  I've been struggling with it for months - ever since we bothered to upload a really great recording we had made.  I'm ready to give up and sound like a bunch of dummies did our recording because I'm convinced Comcast isn't capable of making anything nice.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

We have the same issue and the lady at comcast called our phone line to listen to it and had thu audacity to say it was clear 🙄🙄 they have no fixes because they don’t hear a problem.

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

Hi there, @user_4477cf! Thanks for reaching out about the Auto Attendant Greeting having static in it. A thought that comes to mind, have you tried to upload that file a second time to see if there was a problem when the file transferred and applied to your account the first time? What troubleshooting steps have you tried already for this?