Skip to content
A

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 11:42 PM

App stealing focus when a call comes in.

Is there a setting I am missing that will cause the app to display standard push notifications on incoming calls instead of the app un-minimizing itself and popping up over the top of my work? I'm in the hunt group at my office, so my phone rings with every call to the office. I should be able to see a notification, then click it if I need to take the call. It popping up makes the app completely un-usable for me.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

10 months ago

Hi there, I want to make sure I understand correctly. What you are looking to do is receive a banner type notification of the incoming calls vs. having the app fully show up with each call? 

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_Sheila​ Yes. Is this possible? Is there an option to turn on this feature or, at the very least, simply prevent the app from unminimizing? I can't seem to find an option to turn this off.

Official Employee

• 

10 Messages

I do apologize that I am not seeing an option for this as well but will be submitting your feedback to my team. Hopefully, this can quickly become an enhancement to benefit others as well.

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_Thomas​ That would be great. Hopefully this is a "squeaky wheel gets the grease" kind of thing, as I have submitted feedback on this multiple times before, but never get any kind of response.