Skip to content
U

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

Friday, November 19th, 2021 1:25 PM

All phones in directory list export with MAC address

Hello is there a way to download all phones in the company and list their assigned user, MAC address, IP, extension, etc?

Looking mainly for the extension and MAC addresses.

Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, there! Thank you for reaching out to Comcast over our forums page. You've reached the right place for help with managing phones in the company, looking for extensions, and MAC addresses. I know how important it is to manage your phones as a business owner myself, so it is important for me to provide a solution to voice service concerns today. Are you familiar with My Account on our Comcast Business website? It is really great for managing Comcast Business voice concerns such as this. Here is a great link to more details on managing hunt group settings. Please let me know if this helps. https://comca.st/3oGxGEo

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

@Comcast_Gabriel Where do I pull a list of all devices and their extensions and MAC addresses?  I don't see it on My Account.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

Great question, is there something in specific you are looking for when it comes to this information or mostly just for your records? 

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

@Comcast_Sheila

For our records and an equipment/inventory list. 

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today and for confirming this for me. When signing in to My Account, you would select Business Voice Edge Manager from the services menu. From there you would select Hunt Group and then manage to view your hunt group. After that step, you would be able to see the extensions. In order to research this further for your account specifically on my end, I will just need to verify some information for security purposes. To get started, would you mind sending us a direct message with your first/last name, full address, and account number or a phone number listed on the account by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page? Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Comcast Business" to send us a private message.