Skip to content
J

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 4:23 PM

Admin Access

Wondering if there is a way to get admin access for our company voice edge service. We'd like to use the alternate phone number features, but it doesn't seem like anyone at our company has admin access.

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

7 months ago

@JeremyGP Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We would recommend going here (https://business.comcast.com/support/article/account-management/manage-comcast-business-my-account-user-permissions) you should be able to set permissions properly from there.

• 

7 Messages

Thank you, however admin does not appear as user permissions. We have service manager, billing manager, services and billing manager and primary manager

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

We'll be happy to take a look! Can we please get your full name and business address?

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

7 months ago

@JeremyGP Can you send us a Direct Message so that we can get a better idea of what you're trying to do? The user permissions you mentioned are the only roles that are available. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

• 

7 Messages

I try to add alternate numbers, but it says I need to speak with our manager. However, I am the primary manager

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

@JeremyGP Hello! Thank you again for reaching out to us and giving us some of your time. If you are still experiencing any trouble setting the alternate phone number, please let us know. Otherwise, have a great rest of your week!