Skip to content
mschloss's profile

New problem solver

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, July 16th, 2015 12:00 PM

Closed

Where can I find call history (incoming and outgoing)

In the past I have had Comcast Residential service.  Residential had (has?) a webpage where I could see

my call history, both incoming and outgoing, and access voicemail messages (including listening and deleting).

When I first signed up for Business Class service I had been told that these abilities were not currently available

but they were working on providing the same (or similar) service for Business Class customers.  Has there been

any progress on this?  Is there any documentation available for whatever online call history is available?

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello mschloss and welcome, After you log into the Business Class Portal (BCP) and you have Digital Voice phone service, you should see a phone link under Manage Services or if you scroll down on the BCP home page you will see a large Phone Icon that has a Manage Services link in there , as well. In either instance, when you see the login screen to the Digital Voice Center (DVC) on the very bottom there is a Call Records link and if you click this it will provide you exactly what you are looking for. Hope this helps you out.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I click on the Phone link under Manage Services and it takes me to another login screen where

I have been told to login using my phone#.  I login there and it takes me to a Comcast Business

Class screen that has Features but no Call History.

Incoming Calls
Outgoing Calls
Call Control
Calling Plans
Messaging
Utilities

I can see things like call features and I can configure call rejection numbers but I do not see anything

related to call history.  Is there something misconfigured on my account?  When I had first signed up

I was told that they did not yet have this service available due to HW restrictions but they were in the

process of upgrading the HW to provide service including web based history and message support

like Residential.  I am in NH so perhaps we don't have the latest HW yet?  Or perhaps something is

misconfigured on my account?

Accepted Solution

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

My call history is gone also on my Comcast Business account.

Msg - 

There is no call history available.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

My Account > Business Voice > Call History