Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024 1:28 PM

Issue with calling certain numbers

Hello there,

Whenever we call [Edited: "Personal information"] or [Edited: "Personal information"] using one of our Comcast Business Voice SIP numbers we get the message from the carrier that “600 Busy Everywhere”.  I also get the same thing when calling [Edited: "Personal information"] or [Edited: "Personal information"].  I’m able to call my own cell number with no problems. I also called [Edited: "Personal information"] and [Edited: "Personal information"] with no problems. So I'm confused as to why those first two listed numbers don't work.

[Edited: "Personal information"]

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

5 months ago

To add additional context, it seems that any number that is owned by T-Mobile can't be successfully called by one of our numbers.

Official Employee

• 

43 Messages

Hello @user_780141! Thanks for taking the time to reach out on our Business Forums. We value you as a Business customer, and I am sorry to hear about this issue you're running into when trying to call specific numbers. My team is here to help and would be more than happy to further troubleshoot this with you. Please send us a Direct Message so that we can better support you. To send us a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

It looks like you have attempted to post some personal information in our public forum. We have suppressed that information to keep your personal data private. Please review our Forum Guidelines below for additional information as to the type of information we want to help you protect: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/announcements/comcast-businesssupport-community-guidelines/5fe0a62cc5375f08cd9613e5