Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 9th, 2022 4:04 PM

dial tone stutter

Our Comcast Business voice line has a dial tone stutter which is making our fire alarm flag a communication alert. Please advise what I need to do to get the stutter removed.

Official Employee

• 

42 Messages

2 years ago

@user_4a7c78 

Hello we're here to help, can you clarify what you mean by dial tone stutter?

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Orlando​ When I pickup the phone to dial, the dial tone stutters like what you would expect when there's a new voicemail message waiting, but this line does not have voicemail service

Official Employee

• 

87 Messages

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me! I definitely want to look into this further with you and will need to gather some account specific information. Please send us a direct message to "Comcast Business" with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Comcast Business" in the "To:" line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Howdy, 
We are having the very same issue here, 2 voice lines, NO VOICE MESSAGE SERVICE, however, there is both the "dial tone stutters like what you would expect when there's a new voicemail message waiting, but this line does not have voicemail service", and also the little 'voice message waiting' indicator blinking on the phones, as the phone system is sending the message that there is a waiting voice message. But again, both voice lines are NOT supposed to have any voice message services.