Comcast Customer Service
HI, I am using comcast for my business. I just moved my office to new location and transfer my comcast service to new location in December 2022. But still comcast did not disconnect part of service from my old location and I keep getting charged more than $450 every month. I called comcast numerous times but as of today no resolution. Customer service rep keep generation support tickets and no resolution. I am very tired to keep calling them, waiting at least 45 minutes just to connect the call and another 45 minutes to 1 hour transferring call from one place to another and yet not resolution. As I am writing this, I am waiting to connect my call from last 30 minutes. I am just tired of Comcast and report it to Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs. Please advise.
3 months ago
Thank you for contacting us on the forums, @user_3db762! Are you calling Comcast Business at 1-800-741-4141?
3 months ago
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. We don't have full access to these types of issues (concerning billing), but it definitely is more than disappointing that they can't get you to the right place. If you could send us a direct message (DM), I would be glad to look into this and see if there is anything we can do to expedite a resolution.
To send a DM, please follow these steps:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - A "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it