Skip to content
bea's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, May 13th, 2016 4:00 PM

BusinessVoice website is broken for a month.

This has been going on for more than a month now.

Do you even have an IT department or all your workforce is in billing?

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 7.45.21 PM.png

Details: this error happens if you click on "Feature Settings".

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello bea and welcome to forums,

I was looking at your issue and saw a number of things that are leading factors into us getting you a resolution. Firstly I went and refreshed your profile permissions to ensure that was not a problem but noted that you have multiple users. I would need you to identify which profile you are using to try and access these features. Next would be identifying how you are accessing the Business portal, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc. Proper configuration of plug-ins and browser compatibility can each play a factor. My actions my have resolve your issue but I would like to investigate further to ensure you services are working properly. Please do not post private account information like usernames, passwords, phone numbers, or account numbers for your account safety. Please send such information via private message.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I am also a new business customer who chose the "Voice Mobility" option.  I am able to access all manger functionality from the website but cannot login using the Comcast Voice app on an iPhone6S. I know it is seeing a valid USER ID and PW because if I put in the wrong PW it tells me it is not valid.  

When I put in the correct credentials I get "We're Sorry, Unable to complee request.  When I call Customer Service, they don't even know what VOICE MOBILITY is....  

Yes, I have deleted the app and reinstalled, YES, I have hard booted the iPhone and YES, I have reset my password.  The site is BROKEN.  

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello batwingz,

Sorry for the delayed response. I have just refreshed your profile access, though it may take a few hours to complete. Would you please try your login again and let me know if you have any issues?