Skip to content
mike_Mule's profile

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 22nd, 2020 8:00 AM

Bulk Delete

It's such a waste of time to individually delete emails.  Please provide a bulk delete option to the web portal.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your Email concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. Thanks for taking the time to supply your feedback regarding your experience with our email services. I would love to assist with options regarding your email services. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I meant voicemails not emails.  I would like to bulk delete voicemails.

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

I appreciate your reply and the heads up. Are you able to send us a private message with your account information so I can locate your account?

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

4 years ago

Yep, had to instruct a user last week on how to delete them form the phone because it was easier for them to do it than for me, the administrator, to do it from the portal. There were 45 messages on an ancillary line before we discovered how to set it up for announcement only (the seemingly rapid reuses of DIDs would be one cause for this, but that's a whole other issue). It takes far too long to remove that many messages from the portal, and the list of messages doesn't (or didn't in this case) update to reflect the removal of a message.

A corollary issue is that deleting them from the portal does not turn off the message lamp on the physical phone. That should change. The message lamp should stop blinking when the messages are deleted from the portal.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care team here through the forums and we do appreciate your feedback! If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know as we are always here 24/7.