Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, October 17th, 2022 2:33 PM

Able to receive calls but not call out from a phone line

We have a bundled trunk line and one of our numbers are able to receive calls but not call out.  This has been ongoing since approximately 10/13/22 during which there were a few windy days which caused a few localized power outages.  We have restarted our systems to shake out any internal issues but the fact that we can receive but not send calls leads me to believe this issue is outside of our building.

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

57 Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, @user_bd0a6f. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with calling out on one of the lines. We'd be happy to take a look, and check into things for you. Can you send us a DM with your name and address? 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

DM has been sent, I apologize for my late reply. I had hoped that message replies from the messaging system would be sent as emails, or alerts would be sent.  But this does not appear to be the case.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Issue has been resolved by a member of your Enterprise Support team.  We turned ECM off and changed our baud rate to 9600 bps for our fax machine that utilizes this line, and the representative made a change in the AdTran device for the line in question.  Thank you for your help.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

We are so glad to hear this! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything at all. Have a wonderful day! 

I no longer work for Comcast.