URL's incorrect and the search feature on my site does not work
I have 2 issues with my website.
1. The template I am using has a search option to search for anything on my site. When I type in something that I know that is on my website and click search, it comes up and says error and that's all it says. I have found no way to correct that or remove the search feature.
2. When a vistitor goes to our website, when they click on something else, the URL says my name.comcastbiz.net. Since I pay for the business package, shouldn't the URL say (example comcast.com/lostpets) instead of the comcastbiz.net?
If a ComCast Business expert could contact me, that would be great.
Thank you very much!
Re: URL's incorrect and the search feature on my site does not work
Welcome to the forum.
The community would like to help but can you clarify a few items for us?
1. How did you create your website?
- Site builder or 3rd party website builder.
2. Can you share with the community your domain name?