Mine has never worked either, I designed the website over a year ago and never got it to launch. So I recently decided to try it again, (since I have paid for it all this time) and I dont even have access to anything website related on my account??? By the looks of this forum, too many people have issues with comcast services?? Maybe someone on here will help? I will keep reading.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Welcome to the forum.
The community would like to help, but can clarify a few items for us?
1. What is the internet browser you are using?
2. Are you using the primary admin account?
I am using a mac, I have firefox, and safari....neither worked to launch my first attempt at a website. But the problem now is when I log in, I have no access to anything on my account. I cant even check email. I think I am using the primary account, I only have one account, and I am the only person that would ever use it???
Based on your description it appears your account was not activated properly.
I would recommend the following to start on the troubleshooting.
1. Log in to the My Account portal then click on 'users'
2. in the user section - check how many email account are in use
- if you see 3/3 of available: this mean you have only activated the billing and login aspect of the site
- try to register the .comcastbiz.net uid in the 'websites' link tab to get started
- .comcastbiz.net uid is needed to fully activate the site
- if you see 2/3 of available: this mean you either you sign with a non-admin account or the account it self is corrupt.
- look for the current admin under the 'users' tab to verify your account
- a corrupt account will need a repair by our engineers